Each week, I will post a photograph as part of a challenge from the Daily Post – you are invited to participate. This week, the challenge is entitled, Path.
Please show me your interpretation of the subject by adding a comment, with a link to your Website post, Facebook photo, Flickr image, etc.
For this photo challenge, show us what path means to you. Consider the journey you’ve taken this year (or where you hope to go in 2017) and share a snapshot of this personal path, whether figurative or literal. A path can be a glimpse into your interests and passions or personal and professional goals.
2016 has been a miserable year for me, for a variety of reasons.
I won’t dwell on what has been, and aim to continue along the path I set out a few months ago. It will hopefully be a fun filled journey.
For 2017, My Aim Is To Smile More
I hope the following video makes you smile too – this is myself, a little worse for wear after a few beers on Christmas Day, while participating in the hilarious Speak Out game.
Reasons To Smile:
- A Lower Heart Rate – Smiling slows the heart and relaxes the body.
- Reduce Stress – Smiling releases endorphins that counteract and diminish stress hormones.
- It’s Contagious – Around 50% of people smile back.
- Look Younger – Smiles have shown to make people look younger… I’m 94 😉
- Live Longer – People who smile more often live longer too!