Happy Birthday To Me:
Today marks the day that this website is one year old.
As a thank-you for following what I’ve been doing, you can download the featured image (above), and use it for whatever you want – private or commercial use.
I started with this website, to use it as a tool to learn more about the art of photography. Learning is a continuous thing, and I won’t be resting on my laurels. However, I do doubt that I can retain much of what I discover.
To help me achieve my goals, I embarked on a weekly photo challenge, by the Daily Post. Participating in the challenge has meant that I have had to pick up my camera, instead of once every few months which had been the case. It has been the motivation that I have needed to push me towards improvement.
Things I’ve Learned
- Blogging is harder than you think.
- Content can take a while, for inspiration and to write.
- It’s not just about creating content, but also security & marketing.
- It is hard to be different. There are many websites out there:
… over 1 billion, if you were wondering.
- Over 23,000 malicious hacking attempts have been blocked.
- Over 7,200 Spam comments have been blocked.
- There have been over 19,700 page views.
- There are over 2,300 webpages linked to this site.
- The most popular month for viewing was October 2016.
- The most popular page, is the Home Page.
- The most shared article is Water Worries.
- The busiest day of the week on this website, is a Thursday, at 10am.
Top 5 referrers:
Top 5 Countries Viewing:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Top 5 Failed Hacking Sources:
- United States
I’ll be continuing along the same vein, with the weekly photo challenge, as well as getting out and about in the local area. This is all about a journey of self improvement.
Thank you for following this website, for sharing and offering your commentary. Your interaction has helped spur me on. It is appreciated.